Prepare lentils prior to adding other ingredients. Boil 2 cups water to 1 cup lentils.
Add lentils and simmer covered 25-30 minutes. Cook until lentils are soft and most of water is evaporated.
Drain and partially mash lentils.
At cooking time:
- 1 C lentils cooked and slightly mashed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tsp Wildtree Garlic Galore Seasoning Blend
- 1-2 tsp Wildtree Hearty Spaghetti Sauce Blend
- 1 can tomato sauze, 15 oz
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 C oats
- 3/4 C grated cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 can tomato sauce, 15 oz
- 1/2 T Wildtree Hearty Spaghettic Sauce Blend
Combine all ingredients in specified gallon size freezer bags. Smuch to allow seasonings to distribute.
To prepare: Thaw in fridge. Preheat oven to 350. Snip corner of freezer bag to drain excess liquid.
Place bag contents into greased loaf pand & smooth top with back of spoon.
Bake for 45-60 minutes until top of loaf is dry, firm and golden brown. Cool approximately 10 minutes.
Run a share knife around edges of pan then turn out loaf onto serving platter.
Top with prepared Hearty Spaghetti Sauce.