Peanut Butter Cookies
3/4 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 Tablespoons creamy or chunky peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl mix together the sugar, flour, and salt.
3. In a small bowl, melt together the butter and peanut butter and mix.
4. Pour the melted butter and peanut butter into the flour mixture and mix it together.
5. Beat in the egg until all of the ingredients form a dough.
6. Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place them 2-3 inches apart on a greased cookie tray.
7. Bake for 16-18 minutes until the outside is firm to the touch.
8. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool completely before moving.
Melt down the chocolate chips and drizzle the melted chocolate on top of the cookies.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Ingredients (Makes about 14 cookies)